small snippets of inspiring things.

16.2.10

A new want.

Seeing the humidity in Sydney has lowered over the past couple of days, it has given me some time to think about autumn - the most delicious of seasons filled with beautiful colours, crisp air, and some little snippets of sunshine (minus the melt-worthy humidity we have been experiencing of late...)


There are a couple of things I think I will be needing for this time of year, however at the top of the list is a pair of Wolford small-spotted stockings. This is the first time in a long time I have craved a pair of opaque stockings, however the small spots on them are very cute, and will look amazing teamed with black dresses, or peaking out from cropped tailored pants. These are also a great way to make the open-toe summer shoes last that little bit longer. I want now, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment