small snippets of inspiring things.

18.3.10

Hi again.

It's been a while since I have posted anything. You may have noticed, or you may not. I'm kind of hoping you have, though.

The reason why it has been so long can be attributed to work, and the launch of our Agency Division. This is very exciting for me, as beautiful clothes have been arriving daily in our office, and it's fun to play. (Plus I do love myself some beautiful clothes.)

The most exciting label is EMPIRE ROSE. It is a Perth-based label, and really popular over there, but no one knows much about it on the East Coast. I'm not crazy about the whole collection (though it is a rare occasion when you are gaga about an entire range), however a few of their blouses have me very excited. Im thinking these will be good pieces for London - good for work (if I actually land a job...) and also for layering on chilly days - which are apparently quite common over there?







No comments:

Post a Comment