small snippets of inspiring things.

17.12.09

Needs.












I need new glasses.











Maybe 'need' is an exaggeration, but I really, really want some, especially after looking at the full Prism range online.

The website states that "the glasses are designed as an accessory - not simply as a functional product." Tick.

Further, it states that "Prism glasses are aimed at anyone who has an interest in the aesthetic - who is obsessed with detail but doesn't want to lose on functionality." Tick, tick.

Additionally, the glasses are unisex, and whilst unique, do not follow the 'geek chic' trend which I love, but has become so big that you could be wearing a pair of Tom Ford's, or a similar version from Sportsgirl.

What I really love about these glasses is that the range is small. A small range to me, demonstrates concentration and commitment, it says "I would rather release a tight range of ten styles, rather than lose my vision to create thirty pieces".

On top of this, the glasses are handmade, and are carved from acetate blocks which date back to the 1800's. Italians do all the work, which is also pays homage to my woggy roots.

Sooo basically, I think I have listed enough reasons to justify needing these glasses.

Now I just need to decide on a style...










No comments:

Post a Comment