small snippets of inspiring things.

17.12.09

To further support my theory on boys in Sydney and their 'style',
this is what the Sartorialist said:

"I have heard a few concerns lately that this blog has become too heavily dominated by women's images. They worry about the "direction" of the blog.

Well, I can say that the direction has absolutely remained the same. I've always only shot what I really love and that sincerity remains intact.

Last week ,in Sydney, I didn't see any guys to shoot, so....no guys shots. It would have been easy to take a few shots just to keep the mens audience happy but I just can't do that. I'm not saying that there are no stylish men in Sydney but that I just didn't run across any while I was there.

The honest nature of this blog is that the images are a by-product of the cities I visit. Some cities are very strong in womens (Paris) and some in men's (Milano). I always keep my eyes wide open in every city but that element of chance is what keeps this job fun.

Anyway, early next month I will be at Pitti Uomo (in Florence) which is the best mens shooting I do all year. So if you're needing your Classico fix just hang in there guys."

How interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment