small snippets of inspiring things.

27.1.10

A few things to get excited about...

1. Camilla & Marc


I am not usually a fan of Camilla & Marc, but I was looking at my friend's blog (called what-i-need-now + it's a bit amazing) and got excited. 


So I had a look on their website, and here are the pieces of Camilla & Marc that I will be needing come Autumn/Winter. (I know some of them are very similar to the Balmain pieces, but I doubt that will stop anyone...)



















2. Willow


I love, love Willow. I am still undecided if this dress is ridiculously amazing, or if it just looks that good because Abbey-Lee is wearing it. Probably the latter. 
















3. Karen Walker


Karen Waker has been around for what seems like forever. Her stuff also never really stands out when you are instore looking at her label against others - particularly ones with shoulder pads, sequins, etc (see above), but there is something stable about buying Karen Walker - you know you are going to wear it 1 million times, and still feel good every time. I love this collection too, and the loafers are another big want!














4. Ellery


I know these images are older, but the colours are definitely something to get excited about for Autumn/Winter. The jacket below is also high on my want list... As is the whole look below it.
Ah!






So now I just needs lots of money. Any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment