small snippets of inspiring things.

11.1.10


I have been looking at this image on StockholmStreetStyle this week, and trying to decide whether I really like this look, or not. I keep looking at it, as my initial reaction is to love it, but the more I look, the more I think something about it just isn't right. And I know the person wearing this outfit is a guy, but for the purpose of this argument, lets pretend it's a girl.

I have decided I love, love the jacket. I'm pretty sure that's a piece you would never get sick of. As for the singlet/t-shirt, I know it's Chanel, but it isn't my favourite, it looks pretty cheap. I also hate the chain with this look. I'm thinking the separate components of the outfit are all pretty amazing, but teamed together like this, all looks a bit over done.

That jacket over a little black dress, or that chain worn with a really bold leopard print blouse would work better. But then, that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment